Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Parents and Players
- Respect my teammates, opponents, coaches, umpires, volunteers and yourselves
- Respect the equipment: helmets, bats, back-catching gear and facilities.
- Review team rules with coaches. I will help my child to understand and follow the rules and provide a positive example.
- Talk to the coach in a positive way to learn about their teaching or if I have another concern. If it needs to go further, I will put it in writing and give it to the convenor of my division. It will be dealt with as necessary by the executive.
- Recognize that coaches are not providing child care. I will not drop off my child and leave any K.W.M.B.S.A. event. I will make arrangements with another adult or talk to the coach if I need to leave.
- Remember that coaches are volunteers who try their best. Let's work together. When possible I will help and share ideas with the coach.
- Have fun, make some new friends and show sportsmanship.
- Let's Play ball and have a great season!
Please download and complete the form below: